Do you or someone you know own a Restaurant, Bar, Winery or catering company? The Restaurant Revitalization Fund will cover up to $5M of lost revenue.
The SBA is accepting applications via this >> application portal
Recipients are not required to repay the funding as long as funds are used for eligible uses no later than March 11, 2023. This program will provide restaurants with funding equal to their pandemic-related revenue loss up to $5 million per physical location.
Who can apply:
Eligible entities who have experienced pandemic-related revenue loss include:
- Food stands, food trucks, food carts
- Bars, saloons, lounges, taverns
- Snack and nonalcoholic beverage bars
- For the following entities onsite sales to the public must comprise at least 33% of gross receipts
- Brewpubs, tasting rooms, taprooms
- Breweries and/or microbreweries
- Wineries and distilleries
- Licensed facilities or premises of a beverage alcohol producer where the public may taste, sample, or purchase products
Download the RRF Guide Here.
Signing up for SAM.gov, or getting a CAGE # or DUNS # are NOT going to be required!