Vaccinations will be required to enter Peninsula restaurants/bar starting this Saturday, September 4th.
Acceptable forms of proof of vaccination include:
– CDC Vaccination Card
– State Department of Health Certificate of COVID-19 Vaccination
– A printed copy of a State Department of Health vaccine record
– App or Photo proof of any of the above documents
“Indoor bars and restaurants are known to pose a high risk for COVID-19 transmission, as they encourage unmasking of large groups of people indoors.. our goal is to make these safer places to be and to reduce transmission in our communities, allowing hospitals to keep functioning and our schools to open more safely,” – Dr. Allison Berry
Read the complete Peninsula Daily News article here.
The Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce newsletter is now more interactive then ever before with clickable links! Stay up to date with news from The Chamber.
Important links contained within this Newsletter are:
– September Events
– Citizen of the Year Luncheon
– Sequim Chamber Ambassadors
– Member News
– Long-Term Insurance Care Information
– First Friday Art Walk
– Eat Local First Month BINGO!
– Peninsula Behavioral Health
– Herd Immunity | 70% Club
Submit your business news by the 25th of the month to our Membership Manager: email@example.com