The 2023-25 funding round closes May 26
Commerce has opened a biennial reimbursement-style funding round for Youth Recreational Facilities. These grants fund 25% of eligible capital costs up to $1.2 million for non-residential facilities that provide youth (K-12) with recreation opportunities integrated with social and/or educational services.
Ranking criteria for applications include:
- the ability to complete the project expediently
- the organizational capacity to run the facility effectively
- community need
- availability of other funding sources
- Applications due: 5 p.m. Thursday, May 26
Virtual workshop: April 28
Join Commerce staff for a free application workshop on Zoom to answer any questions. The workshop is not mandatory. If you are unable to attend, please contact Commerce directly with questions.
- 9-11 a.m. Thursday, April 28
- For existing ZoomGrants accounts, log in and follow the instructions.
- New users should complete the required information for a new account to create a profile.
- Please do not use “The” as the first word in the agency name.
- Once an agency profile is created, select the YRF Grant and the “Apply” button to start your proposal.
- Answers are automatically saved after each response.
- Hardcopies of applications will not be accepted.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-725-3075.