To Become A Member Click Here for Membership Application
We partner to make Clallam County a great place for businesses to thrive and people to live. By working collaboratively, we catalyze business leadership, nonpartisan problem-solving and data-driven strategies to get results for Clallam County.
Clallam EDC Board – 18 Engaged, Experienced & Diverse Board Members
8 Members representing For Profit Businesses: CEO of Olympic Medical Center; Publisher of Peninsula Daily News; VP of a Community Bank; Owner of 2 Restaurants; CEO of a Storage Facility; Corporate & Security Law Attorney; CEO of a Consulting Firm; Owner of Commercial RE properties; Owner of a Salon and Spa
3 Non-Profit Executive Directors: Habitat for Humanity; Sequim Food Bank; Port Angeles Regional Chamber;
2 Board Directors representing two local Tribes: Jamestown and Makah
5 Board Directors representing Special District Governments: President of Peninsula College;Forks Hospital Director; WorkSource Director; Commissioner of County Utility District at Clallam PUD
Clallam EDC Executive Director
Clallam EDC is led by Colleen McAleer, CCIM, Executive Director,email@example.com.
Colleen has decades of experience in executive leadership roles at the county and state level. She previously led the Washington Business Alliance where they successfully championed strong business policies.
Colleen services as a twice-elected Commissioner at the Port of Port Angeles, the first female Commissioner in the Port’s 97-year history. She previously served as the Port’s Director of Business Development.
Colleen owned and operated a successful commercial real estate company in Clallam County supporting hundreds of businesses, large and small from 2002-2011. Before moving to Sequim, she was a decorated combat veteran who served 10 years in the Army as a helicopter and fixed wing pilot and as a military intelligence officer.
Highlights of Colleen’s Board Experience
- Commissioner, Seattle Sports Commission; Link to SSC board info; 2015-present
- Board Member, Washington State Center of Excellence for Aerospace & Advanced Manufacturing; http://www.coeaerospace.com/ 2013-present
- WA Advisory Board Member, US Global Leadership Coalition http://www.usglc.org 2016-present
- Board of Governors, Peninsula College Foundation; http://pencol.edu/foundation 2010-2016 Emerald Coast Opportunity Zone (ECOZ)
Annual Membership Levels:
Basic-Business with fewer than five employees: $500
Basic-Business with more than 5 employees: $1,000
- Be featured in the online member directory including an individual landing page with description and URL link.
- As a new member your business will be “highlighted” through our monthly newsletter that goes out to over 1,500 subscribers.
- Promote your event on our website calendar.
- Discounts to Clallam EDC events, and some partner events.
- Receive member-only communication from our Executive Director.
- Unique opportunities to sit on CEDC committees focused on our initiative areas North Olympic Legislative Alliance (NOLA), Business and Economic Development, Health and Safety, Policy and Government, Natural Resources and Environmental, Transportation & Infrastructure, Workforce Development and Education, participate in blog content, and attend member-only meetings.
- Opportunities to sponsor and present at our Annual Gala.
Strategic Partner: $2,000
- Everything at the Basic level
- Support and advocacy on specific projects
- Legislative updates on the advocacy areas important to the member.
- Meetings space: take advantage of our convenient downtown Port location to meet with clients, or just drop in to work a few hours.
- Be featured annually in our monthly Newsletter beginning in 2021.
Innovator Circle Member: $4,000
- Significant policy input in our major county and state level initiatives such as North Olympic Legislative Alliance, Emerald Coast Opportunity Zone partnership design, and Workforce Needs/Solutions.
- Input on our economic impact studies and polling we conduct.